Platte Valley Women's Healthcare, PC is North Platte's only primary care clinic devoted exclusively to the care of women. Our skilled Nurse Practitioners and staff have special knowledge and expertise in the care of women across the lifespan.
*NEW SERVICE- Aesthetics and Skin Care*
Click here to learn more!
*MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES*
As of July 16, 2018 PVWHC is pleased to announce the addition of Kourtney Sabala, APRN. Kourtney is a board certified psychiatric-mental health Nurse Practitioner. She will be providing Mental Health Services for BOTH women and men, aged 15 and up. Kourtney brings several years of experience to PVWHC, and we feel blessed to be able to offer this important piece of healthcare to our community.
We specialize in women's health, including:
- General healthcare for women of all ages, this includes assessment and
treatment of common medical concerns such as upper respiratory, urinary tract, and abdominal pain.
- Well-woman exams
- Health prevention and promotion, including smoking cessation, weight loss,
immunizations, cancer screening, and healthy lifestyle recommendations.
- Comprehensive gynecology, including pre-surgical evaluation and referral.
- Evaluation and screening for gynecologic cancers and precancers
- High-Resolution Ultrasound Services
- Fertility Problems
- Pre-pregnancy planning
- Treatment and management of abnormal pap smears
- Pelvic Pain
- Birth Control and Family Planning
- Teen Care
- Menstrual Concerns
- Incontinence, Bladder and Rectal
- Low Libido
- Diagnosis and management (including medications) for common mental health issues such as:
- Anxiety and Panic
- Mood Disorder and Bipolar Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Postpartum Depression