*Platte Valley Women's Healthcare, PC*
We are North Platte's only primary care clinic devoted exclusively to the care of women. Our skilled Nurse Practitioners and staff have special knowledge and expertise in the care of women across the lifespan.
*Mental Health Services*
-Kourtney Sabala, APRN has opened Psychiatric Hope, LLC. She can be reached at 308-221-4651 or the website www.psychiatrichope.com
-Platte Valley Women's Healthcare, PC still offers mental health therapy options for our patients. See the mental health page for more information.
We specialize in women's health, including:
- General healthcare for women of all ages, this includes assessment and
treatment of common medical concerns such as upper respiratory, urinary tract, and abdominal pain.
- Well-woman exams
- Health prevention and promotion, including smoking cessation, weight loss,
immunizations, cancer screening, and healthy lifestyle recommendations.
- Comprehensive gynecology, including pre-surgical evaluation and referral.
- Evaluation and screening for gynecologic cancers and precancers
- High-Resolution Ultrasound Services
- Fertility Problems
- Pre-pregnancy planning
- Treatment and management of abnormal pap smears
- Pelvic Pain
- Birth Control and Family Planning
- Teen Care
- Menstrual Concerns
- Incontinence, Bladder and Rectal
- Low Libido
- Comprehensive therapy and counseling for families and individuals across the lifespan.