Platte Valley Women's Healthcare, PC is excited to announce the addition of
Kylee Heinzle, Licensed Estetician to our team. Beginning June 15, 2019 Kylee will be available to assist you with all of your skin and aging concerns.
You can book appointments with Kylee from the comfort of your own home using the green link below... or you can call our office at 308-534-0090.
All Clients who stay up to date on their Annual Wellness Visits at PVWHC will get 10% off all Aesthetics Services for the following 12 months!!!
MENU OF SERVICES
(Priced can be viewed by clicking on green link above)
- Basic Facial: Perfect for all skin types. Includes massage, warm steam to relax and open pores, extractions and a custom mask. Skin is exfoliated, nourished and renewed.
- Custom Soothing Relief Facial: Facial using botanical extracts that repair and strengthens the skin to reduce rosacea, inflammation and skin redness. LED performed post treatment to aid in healing.
- Custom Teen Acne Facial: An introduction to proper skin care for teens. Anti-bacterial facial targeting acne. Specific treatments will be determined upon skin analysis.
- Microdermabrasion: This noninvasive, skin resurfacing procedure gently exfoliates or polishes away the top layer of dead skin cells, while stimulating collagen growth to reveal healthy new skin that looks and feels smoother.
- Dermaplaning: An advanced exfoliation technique that uses a very thin blade to gently remove dead skin cells and unwanted facial hair, commonly referred to as “peach fuzz,” revealing a silky smooth and glowing complexion. Microdermabrasion performed prior to enhance results.
- Chemical Peel: Improves the tone, texture and clarity of the skin. Peels soften fine lines and wrinkles, clear acne and reduce or eliminate age spots, melasma and post inflammatory acne scars. Microdermabrasion performed prior to enhance results.
- LED Light Therapy: A great anti-aging treatment to add onto any service to help diminish fine lines and wrinkles, speed up healing, treat existing acne and kill bacteria, encourage cell turnover and boost collagen production.
- Microneedling: This collagen building treatment involves the use of tiny needles that produce micro-injuries to the skin. These micro-injuries stimulate the body’s natural healing process, and the renewed production of capillaries, collagen, and elastin produce smoother, plumper looking skin. With this treatment fine lines and sunspots are diminished, skin is tightened and lifted, scarring is reduced, pores become finer and the overall health and circulation of the skin is improved. Microdermabrasion performed prior and LED Light Therapy post treatment to enhance results.
- PRP Microneedling: Microneedling can be further enhanced by injecting platelet rich plasma into the treated tissue. The PRP is obtained from drawing a small amount of your own blood, from which the plasma is separated to concentrate healing properties. Microneedling with PRP can be used in several different areas of the body and can improve broken capillaries and spider veins, reduce the appearance of pores and acne scars, evens skin tone, diminish fine lines and wrinkles and helps lighten sun spots. Microdermabrasion performed prior and LED Light Therapy post treatment to enhance results.
- Fractora: See description below to learn more about this revolutionary skin treatment!
- Votiva Forma V: Visit our Incontinence page to learn more!
Rejuvenate & Restore Your Skin!